← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

DocBook 5.2b13 released

From
Norman Walsh
Date
2022-03-20T16:43:00+00:00
ID
Thread
DocBook 5.2b13 released
Hi folks,  I pushed 5.2b13 out, somewhat speculatively given the open question about packageref, but regardless of what happens, we were always going to need another  CR1  release after you d proofed this one, so it s not a big deal.  If there s agreement about packageref, I can turn the crank to produce a 5.2CR1 for wider review. If there s disagreement, I ll amend it to whatever consensus decrees, and push that as 5.2b14 for review again. Version numbers are cheap.
Be seeing you,
norm

--
Norman Tovey-Walsh <>  https://nwalsh.com/
> In great affairs men show themselves as they wish to be seen, in small
> things they show themselves as they are.--Chamfort
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description:  PGP signature
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →