/ Michael Wiedmann <> was heard to say:
| What is the status of the release candidate of DocBook EBNF Document
| Type V1.1 (for DocBook 4.2)?
| On http://www.docbook.org/xml/ebnf/1.1CR1/index.html one can
| find still a link to the DTD, but the DTD itself is no longer
| available (not found).
I let that slip through the cracks somehow. I've put the 1.1CR1 files
back (it'll take a couple of hours to percolate through my mirroring
system).
I'll make sure we get a proper release finished for DocBook V4.3.
Sorry about that.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <> | We cannot put off living until we
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | are ready. The most salient
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | characteristic of life is its
| coerciveness: it is always urgent,
| 'here and now' without any
| possible postponement. Life is
| fired at us point blank.--José
| Ortega Y Gasset