Re: [docbook] Page Breaks

From
Janice Manwiller <>
Date
2016-07-06T13:38:11+00:00
ID
CAP=m=
Thread
Re: [docbook] Page Breaks
For tables at least, I have an attribute in my customization for table cells that prevents page breaks within rows:

<!-- Expand this template to add properties to any fo:table-cell -->

<xsl:template name="table.cell.properties">

  <xsl:param name="bgcolor.pi" select="''"/>

  <xsl:param name="rowsep.inherit" select="1"/>

  <xsl:param name="colsep.inherit" select="1"/>

  <xsl:param name="col" select="1"/>

  <xsl:param name="valign.inherit" select="''"/>

  <xsl:param name="align.inherit" select="''"/>

  <xsl:param name="char.inherit" select="''"/>

  <xsl:attribute name="keep-together.within-column">always</xsl:attribute>

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 9:33 AM, Forsyth, Emily B. <> wrote:
Is there an EASY way to get page breaks?  We have tables that are breaking in the middle of a row and don't want that to happen.  Also I have blockquote that has programlisting for coding information and do not want that to break in the middle of the block.

How can I get soft page breaks easy without going in and putting para, para, para, to get onto another page?

I am not an experienced user of DocBook at all, just muddling my way through to get the document out there.

Thank you,

Emily Forsyth

Fluids & Machinery Engineering Department

Propulsion & Energy Machinery

Southwest Research Institute

Tel:  210.522.2045

Email:  

-- 

Janice Manwiller

Principal Technical Writer

Sqrrl Data, Inc.

www.sqrrl.com | @SqrrlData