← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

DocBook version on background of TDG web sites

From
Stefan Knorr <>
Date
2016-08-11T12:18:36+00:00
ID
Thread
DocBook version on background of TDG web sites
Hi all,

Spurred by my co-worker toms, I want to submit a humble proposal for
the presentation of the online TDG.

I had the issue that it was not always easy for me to discern whether
I was looking at DocBook 4 or DocBook 5 documentation.

My personal solution was adding a big (ugly) version number to the
back of the web site. If you are a Firefox and Stylish* user, you
can install my implementation of that idea from:
 https://userstyles.org/styles/131283

However, maybe it would make sense to integrate that into the site
itself..?


Stefan.


* Not sure how well it works with Stylish in other browsers.

---                                                                    .
SUSE Linux GmbH. Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard,
Graham Norton. HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg).
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread