Hi Ernst,
thanks for your detailing the requirement. But I got some remarks / questions :
I would not distinct between a 'remote' system and a DSS. I would presume them to be the same.
And I don't like the mixing of signature request and client side hash encryption into one request / response pair. A simple client side implemmentation of a PAOS-styled DSS capable of just signing PKCS#1 request would much more versatile and comes handy in differnt usage scenarios wher the client is not the initiator of a document signing.
Greetings
Andreas
----- original Nachricht --------
Betreff: [dss-x] Action Item DSS Usage
Gesendet: Fr, 06. Mai 2011
Von: Ernst Jan van Nigtevecht<>
> During the previous conference call an action point was mentioned about
> the use of the DSS protocol in a more complex case with a user agent, an
> application system and a DSS server (request initiated by 烞car Burgos).
>
> Attached a document; it describes some assumptions, a use case, two
> scenario's (sequence diagrams) and the possible use of POAS or ebMSv3 as
> a transport binding.
>
> With kind regards
>
> Ernst Jan
>
--- original Nachricht Ende ----