Attacks on PDF / working group at ETSI

From
Detlef Huehnlein <>
Date
2020-08-25T10:38:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Attacks on PDF / working group at ETSI
Dear all, this is IMHO an excellent idea. Please go ahead. BR, Detlef

-----

UrsprÃngliche Nachricht

-----

Von:  <> Im Auftrag von Andreas Kuehne Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. August 2020 10:34 An: dss-x <> Betreff: [dss-x] Attacks on PDF / working group at ETSI Hi colleagues, I've missed an important topic on yesterday's call: A set of problems with PDF signatures werre published in recent month so ETSI is about to form a working group to handle this topic. I do consider this tiopic as relevant for DSS-X, too. So I would like to to state our interest in participating. Presumably there will be some legal / organisational problems but nevertheless I would like to state our interest. I'm plannimng to send an email eob. Any comments or objections? Greetings, Andreas

--
Andreas KÃhne Chair of OASIS DSS-X phone: +49 177 293 24 97 mailto: 
Trustable Ltd.
Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr.
39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612 Director Andreas KÃhne Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail.
Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php