Re: [ebsoa] Attendance in New Orleans/ Side trip to House of Blues

From
Chiusano Joseph <>
Date
2004-03-16T18:49:32+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [ebsoa] Attendance in New Orleans/ Side trip to House of Blues
I will attend the meeting.

I would also like to see George Clinton, as long as he's not in jail
again [1]. :P

Joe

[1] http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/funkenstein1.html

Duane Nickull wrote:
> 
> Hello all:
> 
> I have been asked by OASIS management to provide a final list of all
> attendees coming to the  ebSOA TC inaugural meeting held in conjunction
> with the OASIS Symposium in April.
> 
> Can all who plan to attend this meeting please send confirmation back to
> this list so I can assemble the final list?
> 
> One final issue (non work related) - John Hardin of General Motors has
> identified a potentially worthwhile side trip for us on the evening of
> the 28th for getting out of the work environment and relaxing.  For
> those of you who are into George Clinton and the P-funk all stars...
> 
> George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic at Hosue fo Blues, New Orleans.
> 
> http://www.hob.com/tickets/eventdetail.asp?eventid=25100
> 
> Thank you.
> 
> Duane Nickull
> 
> --
> Senior Standards Strategist
> Adobe Systems, Inc.
> http://www.adobe.com