← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Fwd: Introduction: Atilla Elci

From
"Rally Rt. Bmand"
Date
2006-04-02T21:48:55+00:00
ID
Thread
Fwd: Introduction: Atilla Elci
Hi all
  
From Atilla 
  
 
  
Sally

Atilla Elçi (DAÜ) <> wrote:
  From: Atilla Elçi (DAÜ) <>
To: <>,
<>
Subject: Introduction: Atilla Elci
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:23:07 +0300

    
Dear Sally and George,
  
The following was the introductory message I tried sending to the list at different times. 
  
My research links
 would be found right at the top of my home page.
  
Thank you for forwarding this to the list while I try settle the issue with OASIS. 
  
Have a good day. / Ýyi günler dilerim.
Atilla Elçi
http://cmpe.emu.edu.tr/aelci/
http://conferences.computer.org/compsac/2006/ESAS.html 
  
    From: Atilla Elçi (DAÜ) [mailto:] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:00 PM
To: 'ebSOA'
Subject: Introduction: Atilla Elci

  

  
Hi all,
  
 
  
I was to inform you of my home site address which you see below my name.
  
Lately it's been quite hectic for me, so I didn't have time to tidy research area; sorry, it's not too upto date. 
  
 
  
While at this, I thought of bringing to your attention two IBM-sponsored whitepapers of possible interest to ebSOA TC work below. I wonder if
 this TC has any member from IBM, but these could be helpful in getting to know other points of views on SOA.  They appeared in Web Development Zone of TechRepublic very recently:
  
- BPM and SOA: Better Together       
       
"Explains how the standards-based modeling, monitoring, connectivity, and process integration tools that comprise IBM's Process Integration suite are allowing companies to implement process automation components with greater speed and agility than ever before." URL: http://ct.techrepublic.com.com/clicks?c=1806454-55460820&brand=techrepublic&ds=5.

  
- Changing business for the better: A practical guide to BPM : an overview of the benefits of business process management (BPM) technologies and issues to consider when selecting a BPM solution. URL: http://ct.techrepublic.com.com/clicks?c=1872960-55460820&brand=techrepublic&ds=5.
  
 
  
Talk to you this evening.
  
Have a good day. / Ýyi günler dilerim.
Atilla Elçi
http://cmpe.emu.edu.tr/aelci/
http://conferences.computer.org/compsac/2006/ESAS.html
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →