← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Conference Call Tomorrow

From
Sally St. Amand <>
Date
2006-07-17T14:23:04+00:00
ID
Thread
Conference Call Tomorrow
Hi all
  
 
  
We have a conference call scheduled for
  
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 
  
3:00pm ET; 12:00 PM US Arizona Time   
  
Where: 1-888-875-9370, (Outside the US use 916-356-2663) 
  
Bridge: 1, Passcode: 5271235 
  
 
  
We should talk about moving the specifications forward. Attached is a schedule Goran prepared, and David posted a work schedule
  
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebsoa/documents.php
  
 
  
At the last meeting I
 proposed we focus the specifications around relevant use cases. That is mentioned in the meeting minutes which I realized I had not yet posted. They have been posted today.
  
 
  
The draft Vision Statement was forwarded to Jamie, Carol & Mary; there has not been a response to date.
  
 
  
We should agree on a plan and the immediate action steps. Talk to you tomorrow.
  
 
  
Sally St.Amand & George Brown
  
Co-chairs
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →