← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: T2 The answer isn't always "you need a CPA" was RE: T2 PLEASE READ - Suggested Change - add "From" Service and Ac tionto the header

From
System
Date
2001-09-12T15:05:00+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: T2 The answer isn't always "you need a CPA" was RE: T2 PLEASE READ - Suggested Change - add "From" Service and Ac tionto the header
Marty

I am not suggesting, as you seem to think that I am, that we put all the
satic information into every message header. I have identified a specific
problem to which there needs to be a solution. As I said in the email to
Marty, I think the best way of solving this problem is to add data to the
header.

David
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →