← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: Business Collaborations, Business Transactions, Services & Ac tions

From
"Curdett, Eavid"
Date
2001-10-05T05:56:55+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: Business Collaborations, Business Transactions, Services & Ac tions
Title: RE: Business Collaborations, Business Transactions, Services & Action s

The 
problem with SOAP RP is that it has not yet even been submitted to the W3C and 
secondly it is solving a different problem where the sender of a message wants 
to direct where a message is sent to. I agree though that we should still look 
at it for version 2.0.

 

David

  
-----Original Message-----
From: Aynur Unal 
  [mailto:]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 9:06 
  AM
To: David Fischer; Burdett, David; ebXML Messaging (E-mail); 
  ebXML CPPA (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Business Collaborations, Business 
  Transactions, Services & Ac tions

  
I 
  like to see SOAP work included.

  
 

  
Aynur 鈆al, Ph.D. 
Chief Technical Architect 
www.e2open.com 
650-769-3759 
650-224-8066 

  
    
-----Original Message-----
From: David Fischer 
    [mailto:]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 
    7:36 AM
To: Burdett, David; ebXML Messaging (E-mail); ebXML CPPA 
    (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Business Collaborations, Business 
    Transactions, Services & Actions

    
I understand the problem you describe at the end of your paper.  
    As we discussed at the meeting, I think this would best be addressed by 
    the addition of SOAP-RP to v2.0.  SOAP-RP has a <rev> element 
    (reverse path) which should nicely solve this issue.

    
 

    
Best Regards,

    
 

    
David Fischer

    
Drummond Group.

    
      
-----Original Message-----
From: Burdett, David 
      [mailto:]
Sent: Wednesday, October 
      03, 2001 1:18 AM
To: Burdett, David; ebXML Messaging (E-mail); 
      ebXML CPPA (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Business Collaborations, 
      Business Transactions, Services & Ac tion s

      
Updated version with (very) minor corrections and section 
      7 completed. 

      
David 

      
-----Original Message----- 
From: 
      Burdett, David [mailto:] 
      
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 4:48 PM 
To: ebXML Messaging (E-mail); ebXML CPPA (E-mail) 
Subject: Business Collaborations, Business Transactions, Services 
      & 
Action s 

      
I attach a discussion paper which describes some of the 
      issues that I see 
around mapping Business Process 
      Collaborations, Business Transactions to 
Services 
      and Actions. 

      
They are my views and do not necessarily agree with the 
      views of other 
members of the ebXML Messaging 
      team. 

      
I would welcome an opportunity to discuss this paper in 
      the meeting 
tomorrow. 

      
Regards 

      
David 
 <<Business 
      Process, Transactions, Service & Action.doc>>
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →