Re: [ebxml-msg] Ack on Error, or Error on Ack

From
Christopher Ferris <>
Date
2001-12-10T21:58:56+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [ebxml-msg] Ack on Error, or Error on Ack
+1

Dan Weinreb wrote:

>    Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:30:10 -0600
>    From: David Fischer <>
> 
>    I prefer Error on Ack since it seems redundant to send an Error reliably and I
>    would like to know if there is a problem on my Ack.  I will be happy either way
>    but we need to decide (and quit sending me complaints).
> 
>    Which way?
> 
> My own notes on the last F2F say that this was discussed on the second
> day of the meeting, as issue 73, and that we discussed it at length
> and decided to allow acks of errors and disallow errors of acks and
> errors of errors.
> 
> -- Dan
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
> manager: <http://lists.oasis-open.org/ob/adm.pl>
>