← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

FW: Versioning and Compatibility Issues from ebXML JC

From
Dale Moberg
Date
2003-09-22T17:58:00+00:00
ID
Thread
FW: Versioning and Compatibility Issues from ebXML JC
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->

ebxml-msg message

[Date Prev]
 | [Thread Prev]
 | [Thread Next]
 | [Date Next]

--

[Date Index]
 | [Thread Index]
 | [List Home]

Subject: FW: Versioning and Compatibility Issues from ebXML JC

From: "Dale Moberg" <>

To: <>,<>,"ebXML IIC - main list (E-mail)" <>,<>

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:58:07 -0700

Hi,

Pete is soliciting input on an old issue we submitted to the OASIS
Technical Advisory Board.
I think the origin of the request was in the messaging TC, but it is
relevant to all of us in ebXML TCs.

I can act as aggregator for the JC of any additional requirements and
comments, and send them to Pete.
So post comments and requirements to your TC list and CC me, and I will
bundle everything up and send it from the ebXML Joint Committee to the
TAB.

Thanks,
Dale Moberg
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →