← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

2.1 Editing Status, Q. re: Acknowledgements

From
Matthew MacKenzie <>
Date
2004-02-20T15:46:30+00:00
ID
Thread
2.1 Editing Status, Q. re: Acknowledgements
Group,

I got ambitious today and integrated Mike Dillon's errata in addition to reformatting to the OASIS word template.  I've actually gotten quite far with a minimum amount of section renumbering.  Its looking good, and I'd like to have my first draft of 2.1 out today.  When going through the specification, the question of acknowledgments came up -- should we just normalize our acknowledgments on 2.1 to match the TC membership?  I think we should.  The ebXML participants are acknowledged in previous versions and I think that is "enough".

Thoughts?

___________________________

Matthew MacKenzie

Senior Architect

Intelligent Documents Business Unit

Adobe Systems Canada Inc.

http://www.adobe.com/

506 869.0949
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →