Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [ebxml-msg] wiki for spec collaboration

From
Matthew MacKenzie <>
Date
2004-02-09T02:57:09+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [ebxml-msg] wiki for spec collaboration
Pete,

I should be able to do that, I'll look into it this week.

-Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Wenzel [mailto:] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 4:04 PM
To: Matthew MacKenzie
Cc: Dale Moberg; 
Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] wiki for spec collaboration

Matt, if you install rsync daemon, I'd be happy to host a cron job
that mirrors and archives the raw data files nightly.

--Pete

Thus spoke Matthew MacKenzie () on Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at
10:45:15AM -0400:
> If we decide to use the wiki a lot, I could create a backup of it  
> periodically.  Maybe someone could volunteer to make a copy of the  
> backup image weekly or something.
> 
> -Matt
> 
> On Jan 29, 2004, at 10:41 AM, Dale Moberg wrote:
> 
> >I think we should try it out!
> >
> >One question, does the wiki get backed up (in case it gets attacked or
> >trashed?)
> >
> >If not we should save copies of what we posted to reconstruct it.
> >
> >Obviously not a wiki operations person,
> >
> >Dale Moberg

-- 
Pete Wenzel <>
Senior Architect, SeeBeyond
Standards & Product Strategy
+1-626-471-6311 (US-Pacific)
Next in thread → Next in month →