Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [ebxml-msg] Call his week?

From
Dale Moberg <>
Date
2005-03-09T11:51:13+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [ebxml-msg] Call his week?
Hi Ian,

I will not be able to attend the call today because of travel conflicts.

Cyclone can host next week.

Dale

-----Original Message-----
From:  [mailto:] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:17 AM
To: 
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Call his week?

Team,

	can we have a quorum for this week for a call?  Pete e-mailed me
about a conflict with a WS-I meeting,  I expect a couple of other people
are present.  If you can make a call please reply as soon as possible.
I also need a host for the call - volunteer if you can host & attend.

Thanks,

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC 
 
Email:  



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: 
For additional commands, e-mail: 
Next in thread → Next in month →