Ian,
Sorry I missed the call.
While we're considering the IPR switch - we should also consider
updating the Charter.
http://oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/charter.php
Has alot of 2001 dates in it and v1 references!
More to the point - I think to spell out particularly WRT the IPR
change - the contributions expected - to make sure there is no scope
for misunderstanding.
I've drafted the following paragraph item that I feel could be added
to the Charter to cover this:
Contributions
The specifications produced and any
contributions will be free from encumbered IPR licensing requirements
and compatible with use for public open source implementations and
associated licensing.
Thanks, DW
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:
[ebxml-msg] Groups - ebXML Messaging weekly call added
From:
Date: Wed, November 08, 2006 4:04 pm
To:
Sorry for very late
notice.
-- Mr Ian Jones
ebXML Messaging weekly call
has been added by Mr Ian Jones
Date: Wednesday, 08
November 2006
Time: 02:30pm - 04:00pm PT
Event
Description:
ebXML Messaging weekly call
Dial-in Number:
1-620-782-2200 (Kansas)
Access Code: 120905
Agenda:
1.
Role
2. Comments against Version 3
a)Any new comments
b)Review of issues list
3. Comments on latest version 3
draft
Authorization e-mails from list
4.
Outstanding
5. IPR policy
6.
A.O.B.
Minutes:
View event
details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/event.php?event_id=12907
PLEASE
NOTE: If the above link does not work for you, your
email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.
You may be able to
copy and paste the entire link address into
the address field of your web
browser.