← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

SOAP w/a and .NET and ebMS

From
David RR Webber \(XML\) <>
Date
2007-07-31T17:57:03+00:00
ID
Thread
SOAP w/a and .NET and ebMS
Team,

 

I saw this today - 

 

"In addition to Grants.gov, Mr. Husted is the co-architect of an emerging enterprise application security framework for the National Cancer Institute-a division of NIH. He is also an active contributor in the open source community and was recently credited for solving SOAP attachment interoperability between the Apache Axis and Microsoft .NET web services frameworks". 

 

I actually know Brian - and had no idea this was a claim to fame of his!  But this basically kicks into touch the Microsoft claim to need to use MTOT over SOAP here I feel - and therefore paves the way for ebMS ports to .NET implementations.

 

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →