RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebXML Messaging TC weekly call added

From
Pim van der Eijk <>
Date
2008-04-09T20:35:12+00:00
ID
00ca01c89a81$2e5bb580$9700000a@VaioSX
Thread
RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebXML Messaging TC weekly call added
Ian and others,

I regret I can't attend tonight's call. I have an early start and long day
of travel tomorrow, so five hours of sleep would be a bit short.

I did post an initial comparison of the three proposals for reliability
we've been discussing. Management summary: they all have their strenghts and
weaknesses. This is not coordinated with the other authors, so it may be
inaccurate and is definitely incomplete.  Apologies to the other authors if
I misrepresent their proposals, but hopefully this document is a start.

Thanks,

Pim


-----Original Message-----
From:  [mailto:] 
Sent: 04 April 2008 14:55
To: 
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebXML Messaging TC weekly call added


ebXML Messaging TC weekly call  has been added by Mr. Ian Jones

Date:  Wednesday, 09 April 2008
Time:  02:30pm - 04:00pm PT

Event Description:
ebXML Messaging TC weekly call 

Tel: 1-605-475-4150
Pass code 120905

Agenda:
1. Role
2. Part 2 
    Requirements review - continued 
    Use cases / scenarios 
    Intermediary scenarios - continued 
    Other part 2 functionality - review - see minutes form Sept 07 F2F and
Requirements List 3. A.O.B. 
    AS-4 Sub group 
    Face to Face meeting
         Scope
         Agenda
4. Next meeting 


Minutes:


View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/event.php?event_id=18
169

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web
browser.

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
----            ----                             ----
2008-04-04      MessagingTC040208.htm            Reference Document
2007-09-28      MessagingTC091207.htm            Reference Document
2007-08-31      V3Prioritised requirements list.htmReference Document