← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Streaming model

From
Sander Fieten
Date
2008-07-16T08:38:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Streaming model
Jacques, Ian,

I did think of that specific case of streaming but didn't describe it because in this scenario there's no assurance about the transfer of the message to the next hop. I tought it would be useful to at least have some assurance about the message tranfers, although this scenario reduces the bandwidth problem as teh Receive operation ends before the Send does.

I'll rewrite the text on the streaming model and adapt the sequence diagram to describe this scenario. The scenario already in the document can than be described as an alternative implementation with (little) more guarantees and a remark on synchronous transfers.

Sander

-----

originele bericht

--------

Onderwerp: RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - Multi-hop Section Draft 0.6 (ebMS3-Multihop V06.doc) uploaded
Verzonden: di, 15. jul 2008
Van: Durand, Jacques R.
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →