Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [ebxml-msg] Diff log of changes for re-submission

From
Pim van der Eijk <>
Date
2010-12-09T08:37:14+00:00
ID
9FD59524F1E548DDAFD5E7C8444ADCAC@Roussanne
Thread
RE: [ebxml-msg] Diff log of changes for re-submission
Hi Ian,

I just uploaded a DIFF between the new CSD 02 and the CD 01
that went into the earlier public review.

In doing so,  I found out that OpenOffice had again messed
up the section numbering when I did the spell check
revision, so I also fixed that and uploaded a new version of
the CSD02 that fixes this.  The diff is with this version. 

Let's hope we're all set now!

Have a good day.

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:] 
Sent: 08 December 2010 21:53
To: 
Cc: 
Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Diff log of changes for
re-submission

Hi Ian,

  I can make the diff for you. It's just a simple document
compare.


Mary




On Dec 8, 2010, at 3:37 PM,  wrote:

> Team,
> 
>    I have been trying to submit the request for public
review of Part 2 and I cannot complete the form as we do not
have a diference log of the changes or a PDF with chnages
marked.   Can someone please create a mdif marked copy so I
can submit the request.  (I suspect either Jacques or
Sanders have suitable copies to compare!)
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Ian
> 
> Sorry we did not catch this earlier new mandatory field on
form!


------------------------------------------------------------
---------
To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS
TC that generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your
TCs in OASIS at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_work
groups.php
Next in thread → Next in month →