Next in thread →
Next in month →
Re: [ebxml-msg] Agenda for TC meeting on 25th July
Hi Theo AFAIK, the primary contact to OASIS needs to endorse the statement of use. In my case I checked with Chet and he was ok with me forwarding the statement of use on behalf of my contact. ~Makesh On 7/24/12 9:42 PM, "Theo Kramer" <> wrote: >Seems we may have to also do endorsements for the statements of use as >follows > >I, as Companies's OASIS Primary Representative, endorse this Statement of >Use from Company. > >Got this from the amqp list ... > >On 23 Jul 2012, at 9:19 PM, Makesh Rao (marao) wrote: > >> Hi >> >> Now that we have 4 AS4 statement of use, I propose that we pass that >>resolution for special majority vote in our TC meeting on 25th July so >>that we can submit the CS to be a candidate OASIS standard. >> >> Thanks >> Makesh > >-- >Regards >Theo > > >--------------------------------------------------------------------- >To unsubscribe, e-mail: >For additional commands, e-mail: >
Next in thread →
Next in month →