Re: conflict with regular call time

From
Makesh Rao (marao) <>
Date
2012-12-20T18:50:52+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: conflict with regular call time
Hi Jacques

We might have to either stick with the same time or move it later a bit. I'm trying to get Michael from SuperStream to join the TC. 10:30 am PST is 5:30 am for him :)

Tues does not work for me as I have a status call for the project I lead in my day job.

~Makesh

From: 'Jacques Durand' <>

Date: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 7:02 PM

To: Cisco Employee <>, "" <>

Subject: conflict with regular call time

All:

I happen to have a conflict at the regular ebMS call (have a new conf call I can’t move, from 10amPT-11:30am).

Could we consider moving our regular call another time?

-         
E.g. Wed 9amPT instead of 10:30amPT?

-         
Or 10amPT or so but another day? (Tuesday? Thursday? Friday?)

Thanks,

-jacques