Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: next call ?

From
Makesh Rao (marao) <>
Date
2013-01-16T17:58:56+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: next call ?
Hi Jacques

We did have a call today. Pim, Theo and I were on the call. Just discussed the voting status and how to get the 13 or more people required to make the cut off number.

Thanks

Makesh

From: 'Jacques Durand' <>

Date: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:42 AM

To: Sander Fieten <>

Cc: Makesh Rao <>, "" <>

Subject: next call ?

I do not see any call scheduled for today on our page – is there a call? (I thought we’d have one at 9:30amPT)

-jacques

 

From: Sander Fieten [mailto:]

Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 3:17 PM

To: Jacques Durand

Cc: Makesh Rao (marao)

Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] next call logistics

 

Hi jacques,

 

I have not seen any rejection of the proposal to start one hour earlier. If Makesh has not received any, the next meeting will be Wednesday next week, i.e. 16 January.
@Makesh: Can you change the meeting invitation to the new time?

 

Thanks

 

Sander

 

----

Sander Fieten

Solutions architect

FIETEN IT

e: 

t:  +31 6 51507886

 

On 9 jan 2013, at 00:07, Jacques Durand wrote:

When is our next call?

This week or next, can I assume it is  Wed 9:30amPT instead of 10:30amPT? (1h earlier)

Thanks,

-jacques
Next in thread → Next in month →