Re: TC meeting time

From
Makesh Rao (marao) <>
Date
2013-05-16T06:14:58+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: TC meeting time
Does 12 pm PST work ? I know its 30 min earlier for our friends in Australia.  Dale has a conflict with another meeting that starts at 1 pm PST. 

Thanks

Makesh

From: Makesh Rao <>

Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:41 AM

To: "" <>

Subject: Re: TC meeting time

Final call for people who have a problem with moving the TC meeting to Wednesdays 12:30 pm PST. I'll be working tomorrow to reschedule the meetings to the new time.

Thanks

Makesh

From: Makesh Rao <>

Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 3:33 PM

To: "" <>

Subject: TC meeting time

Hi all

Jacques also prefers Wed 12:30 pm PST.  Please let me know if anyone has any conflicts at that time. If not, I'll reschedule the meetings starting May 22nd to 12:30 pm.

Thanks

Makesh