Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [ebxml-msg] RE: Regrets for tomorrow...

From
Sander Fieten <>
Date
2014-05-21T18:46:11+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [ebxml-msg] RE: Regrets for tomorrow...
Hi Dale and others,

I am available to chair the meeting. On agenda are the open items in Jira. 

If canceling suits you better, I am okay with that too. 

Groet,

Sander Fieten              FIETEN IT

e: 
t:  +31 6 51507886

This email was sent from a mobile device.

On 21 mei 2014, at 20:42, "Dale Moberg" <> wrote:

Will we have a chair? agenda?

 

I am assuming that we have canceled for today.

 

Dale Moberg

 

From:  [mailto:]
On Behalf Of Makesh Rao (marao)

Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 3:33 PM

To: 

Subject: [ebxml-msg] Regrets for tomorrow...

 

Hi

 

I have got a pass for the Cisco Live Conference in San Francisco. I’ll have to excuse myself from the TC call tomorrow.

 

Thanks

Makesh
Next in thread → Next in month →