← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Its that time.....

From
Makesh Rao (marao) <>
Date
2016-02-04T18:16:16+00:00
ID
Thread
Its that time.....
Hello fellow TC members,

I announced in the last TC meeting and I just wanted to send this to the rest of the members of ebMS TC.  

I will be stepping down as a co-chair of the TC as I have moved from the integration team here at Cisco to security. I will probably continue my OASIS journey in some of the relevant TCs.

Its been a fantastic 6 years as part of this TC. I want to thank the members of the TC and the TC admins for all the support they have extended to me over these years. Special thanks to Sander, Pim, Theo, Jacques and ex member Dale for accepting me when
 I knew nothing about standards bodies and helping me grow.

Hope to run into you in other TCs.

Regards

Makesh
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread