Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [ebxml-msg] Fwd: AS4 implementations

From
Pim van der Eijk <>
Date
2020-05-11T07:01:18+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [ebxml-msg] Fwd: AS4 implementations
On North America,  there are some AS4 deployments in the US
      (state-level public sector).  I don't know about South America.

    
In Europe there are several more new large to very large
      deployments not mentioned, which are (or will be) mentioned at the
      CEF eDelivery pages.

    

    
On 07-05-2020 09:54, Theo Kramer wrote:

    

    
      
      Hi All
      

      

      
I received the following email requesting
        information on AS4 deployments. Appreciate any input from the TC
        members that I can forward to Saad.
        

          
            
Begin forwarded message:

            
            
From: "Saad Asad" <>
              

            
Subject: AS4
                  implementations 
              

            
Date: 07 May 2020 at 6:44:43
                SAST
              

            
To: <>
              

            
            

              

                
Hi Theo, 

                
 

                
Hope you
                  are doing well. 

                
 

                
I wanted
                  to reach out to you as the chair of OASIS ebXML
                  technical committee to seek some help regarding AS4
                  implementations around the globe. 

                
 

                
To provide
                  some background: I work with eBlueprint which is a
                  tech consulting organisation based in Melbourne,
                  Australia. We operate primarily in the Cloud and
                  Integration space and have previously worked on the
                  superstream project in Australia which leveraged the
                  AS4 standard for data exchange between Tax authorities
                  and Super Funds. Recently we have been working with a
                  Integration platform provider to support their efforts
                  in creating an AS4 connector for their product. As a
                  parallel activity I wanted to understand which AS4 use
                  cases have found the most traction around the world.
                   From my research it seems that most adoption has been
                  in EU where e-invoicing, business register, ENTSOG,
                  PNR exchange and others have been implemented. In
                  addition, e-invoicing and superstream has been
                  implemented in Australia. I am very interested to know
                  if there have been any substantial implementations in
                  other regions of the world that you maybe aware of
                  especially in North or South America. Is there a
                  resource that you can point me towards to acquire this
                  information? I appreciate any assistance that you can
                  provide. Many thanks.

                
 

                
Warm
                  Regards

                
Saad Asad
                    Program Manager
                    eBlueprint Pty Limited
                  Level 12-360 Collins Street
                    Melbourne,VIC, Australia 3000
                  E:
                  M: (AU) +61
                      4 16 781 601
                  PH: (AU) +61
                      3 8370 1100
                    www.eblueprint.com.au

              

            

          
        

        
        

          

            

              

                

                    

                        

                            

                              
-- 

                              
Regards

                              
Theo Kramer

                              
ZA +27826024026

                              
NL +31621939365

                              
Skype theo03022004
Next in thread → Next in month →