Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [emergency-msg] Figs. 2, 4-19 updated for EDXL-RM-Rev005

From
Rex Brooks <>
Date
2007-10-07T15:44:21+00:00
ID
a0624081cc32eae71e5b3@[192.168.15.2]
Thread
Re: [emergency-msg] Figs. 2, 4-19 updated for EDXL-RM-Rev005
Thanks Werner,

I probably won't be able to look this over until just before our next 
meeting, which will be either Tuesday after an EM TC special meeting 
for EDXL-HAVE or Thursday if not Tuesday.

Cheers,
Rex

At 5:21 AM +0000 10/7/07,  wrote:
>I have uploaded the revised diagrams in 5 separate .zip files.
>The revisions are based on the issues list 
>EDXL-RM-CD-v1.0-IssuesList_v2.22.xls and Table 4 in 
>EDXL-RM-CD-v1.0-Revision-004.doc.
>
>It turns out that the suggested resolutions in the issues list for 
>items #160, 211 and 230 are inconsistent with Table 4 - I have opted 
>for the latter in the revised diagrams.
>
>As I have not been involved in the thought processes leading to the 
>various subsets of ScheduleTypes, my corresponding entries in the 
>diagrams may not be complete. I have therefore included a table 
>(ScheduleTypes.xls in EDXL-RM-Fig2-ST_Rev005.zip) that can be used 
>for an in depth review by those in the know).
>
>Werner


-- 
Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
Tel: 510-898-0670
Next in thread → Next in month →