← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Groups - SitRep_Bucketed.zip uploaded

From
<>
Date
2010-03-03T18:25:53+00:00
ID
Thread
Groups - SitRep_Bucketed.zip uploaded
All-
Here is a zip with all the files that represent all items put in buckets. 
I'm going to try to do a "map-reduce" on the number of buckets and possibly
the names / categorization of the data.  But I wanted to put this baseline
out before I mess it up.

 -- Mr. Donald McGarry

The document named SitRep_Bucketed.zip has been submitted by Mr. Donald
McGarry to the EM Messages and Notification SC document repository.

Document Description:
All items put into &quot;buckets&quot;

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=36677

Download Document:  
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36677/SitRep_Bucketed.zip


PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread