← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Today's Meeting

From
Rex Brooks <>
Date
2008-10-14T14:02:24+00:00
ID
a06240806c51a53521d6b@[192.168.15.2]
Thread
Today's Meeting
Hi Everyone,

I just heard from Elysa, saying she wasn't up to attending today's 
meeting, and I'm sure we would all prefer to let today's TC meeting 
slide, and without a doubt, I wouldn't want to suggest we attempt to 
hold a regular TC meeting. However, with the EDXL-HAVE and EDXL-RM 
Approval Ballots opening Thursday, I will phone in to see what we can 
do to support these efforts. I would also certainly support having a 
few moments of silence for Elysa, wishing her all the comfort and 
support we can offer.

I have also posted a message to the EM-Msg SC that we will meet to 
work on the CAP-NextGen Comments List at our regular time, provided, 
of course, we have enough attendees to do that. The OGC Web Services 
TestBed 6 meetings are also underway today, so some of our members 
are attending that event.

In difficult times it is often a good idea to carry on as best one can.

Best Regards,
Rex
-- 
Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
Tel: 510-898-0670
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →