Next in thread → Next in month →

CAP Implementation Workshop

From
Elysa Jones <>
Date
2011-03-31T13:02:11+00:00
ID
Thread
CAP Implementation Workshop
Friends,

 

I am happy to report that FEMA is going to provide an
international number for dial-in access to the CAP Implementation Workshop in Geneva April 6-7.  We
will have limited lines (15), so I am not posting the number and details to the
list or in Kavi.  I will be attending the conference in person (as well as
a few other EM-TC members) and will first secure the access from there and then
the other 14 lines will be allowed as listen only.  We may have to work
through the FEMA operator for each dial in.  If you would like to attend,
please send me an email and I will provide details as they are available.  The
conference times are 3AM-noon EDT 4/6&7.  Details for the workshop can
be found at http://www.wmo.int/pages/prog/www/ISS/Meetings/WIS-CAP_Geneva2011/DocPlan.html

 

We will also have the line for the following day 4/8 when we
are planning a CAP Profiles Subcommittee call.  The time for that call has
not been determined.  I anticipate having any follow-on meetings with
persons present in the morning (Geneva
time) and the Profiles SC meeting in the late morning or early afternoon. 
If you plan to participate in this call and have a time preference, please reply. 

 

Regards,

 

Elysa Jones, Chair

OASIS EM-TC

256-694-8702
Next in thread → Next in month →