← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

CAP-SC Meetings begin today

From
Elysa Jones <>
Date
2013-07-08T14:50:47+00:00
ID
[email protected]
Thread
CAP-SC Meetings begin today
Friends,

 

I hope everyone had a nice and safe 4th of July celebration in the US.

 

The CAP-SC will begin with bi-weekly meetings today.  I know it is the first day back from vacation for some of you, so I’m sending this reminder.  There are also those of you that have said you would not be available due to vacation this week.  Today’s meeting 12-1ET will be a kick-off, review the notes from the last meeting in Geneva and identify the work to be considered.  Use the usual conference line found in Kavi.  

 

Please join the CAP-SC if this is an area of interest for you and stay involved with that list going forward.

 

Cheers,

Elysa
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →