Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [emergency] Document Review for EMTC

From
Weber, Sabrina <>
Date
2020-04-28T16:42:18+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [emergency] Document Review for EMTC
Good afternoon, 

 

My comments: 

 

I’m not exactly sure how it fits in, but a glaring piece that I believe is missing is TEP. I’m not sure how best to address this. We may want to make NAPSG aware of this asset, and allow them to determine how best it fits in their diagrams
 and flow, or we may want to show them. To me, showing them may be the easiest and most effective option, since we as an organization are the experts and if they are unfamiliar, it would take effort on their part to learn then do. In addition to the diagrams,
 on page 24, section 5.4, they are going through an incident scenario, and speak of EDXL SitRep providing information, but this is a great place to mention TEP and it’s capability. It would be another place we could insert suggestions.

 

I hope this was helpful. 

 

Sabrina 

 

Sabrina Weber

WebPuff Training and User Support

IEM 

phone: 301.885.8830

Building a Safe, Secure and Resilient World

www.iem.com

I Think
 IEM

 

On 4/13/2020 10:19 AM, 
 wrote:

Friends,

 

If you have time, I would appreciate your review of the implementation guide found at

https://www.napsgfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/InfoSharing_Standards_Guidance_20190702.pdf  I would like to discuss this on our call tomorrow if possible.

 

Best,

 

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Member Section Steering Committee

 

 

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

www.avast.com

Disclaimer

This e-mail and its attachments may contain privileged or confidential information. Please consult IEM before sharing this e-mail with anyone else. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you may not use, copy, distribute, or forward this e-mail. If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify IEM and immediately delete this message. Although IEM does not know of any viruses present in this e-mail, you are encouraged to scan it using antivirus software, and IEM will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from this e-mail. This e-mail neither constitutes an agreement to conduct transactions by electronic means nor creates any legally binding contract or enforceable obligation in the absence of a fully signed written contract. IEM takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on the contents of this e-mail.
Next in thread → Next in month →