← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

SC Election LegalXML

From
Wyner, Adam Zachary <>
Date
2016-09-24T19:16:18+00:00
ID
Thread
SC Election LegalXML
Hi SC Elections,

I would like to nominate myself to serve on the LegalXML SC. With this email, I would also like to accept the nomination. (OK, so the procedure here is a bit odd….)

Best,
Adam

Some information about myself:

I’m a lecturer in Computing Science at the University of Aberdeen. One of my main research interests has been legal informatics - extracting information from legal texts, legal ontologies, case-based reasoning, and related topics. The last two years, I’ve been on the Technical Committee for LegalRuleML and the LegalXML SC. I would like to continue to serve on the LegalXML SC in order to support the various activities of the SC.

------------------
Dr. Adam Zachary Wyner
Lecturer
Department of Computing Science
University of Aberdeen


The University of Aberdeen is a charity registered in Scotland, No SC013683.
Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →