← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Fwd: LegalXML - eContracts

From
Scott McGrath <>
Date
2018-03-15T19:45:38+00:00
ID
Thread
Fwd: LegalXML - eContracts
Can anyone help this gent learn about the status of the e-contracts work and follow-on work?  

Thanks

Scott...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin West <>
Date: Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 3:32 PM
Subject: LegalXML - eContracts
To: 
Cc: Sohel Khan <>

Hi Scott, thank you for being very generosity with your time today. As per our conversation, I would like to understand the status of the LegalXML – eContract standard. It was created in 2007 as version 1. We are looking to adopt a XML standard but would have expected some evolution of standards or some activity. I could not see any activity from the Oasis website. 

 

Here are some of the questions I have. Scott had offered to introduce me to the community so that I can pose my key question? Was there any further work done re: domain specific applications: My interest is “Time-based Service agreements”. I need integrated payments against and within contracts at deliverable level… 

 

Scott and the community - Many thanks for your help.

 

Regards Martin

14164145882

 

 

FROM the Q&A - Is there any discussion on the eContracts Schema? The eContracts Schema was developed by the OASIS LegalXML eContracts Technical Committee. That TC will be dissolved by the end of May 2007. Members of the original eContracts TC envisage that new technical committees may be formed to develop domain specific applications on the foundation provided by the eContracts Schema 1.0 and accompanying specification.

-- 

Scott McGrath
COO


Tel +1 781-425-5073 x202

Follow OASIS on:
 LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
 Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen 
Facebook:  http://facebook.com/oasis.open
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread