RE: [FWD: RE: [oasis-charter-discuss] EKMI]

From
Hallam-Baker, Phillip <>
Date
2006-11-19T14:43:30+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [FWD: RE: [oasis-charter-discuss] EKMI]
Sir,

I was not the person who dragged the list into the gutter by throwing around terms of common abuse.

Now you forward my private communications to you to a public list.

If this is your understanding of a civil conversation I have no further wish to communicate with you.


 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: John Messing [mailto:] 
> Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 9:36 AM
> To: ; June Leung; 
> Terwilliger,Ann; Davi Ottenheimer; ; Arshad Noor
> Subject: [FWD: RE: [oasis-charter-discuss] EKMI]
> 
> 
> 
> > -------- Original Message --------
> > Subject: RE: [oasis-charter-discuss] EKMI
> > From: John Messing <>
> > Date: Sun, November 19, 2006 7:21 am
> > To: "Hallam-Baker,Phillip" <>
> > 
> > Thank you for the clarification. I hope that we can all continue to 
> > deal with each other civilly.
> > 
> > Best regards.
> > 
> > 
> > > -------- Original Message --------
> > > Subject: RE: [oasis-charter-discuss] EKMI
> > > From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <>
> > > Date: Sun, November 19, 2006 7:19 am
> > > To: "John Messing" <>
> > > 
> > > I was objecting to the use of the Faux news forumula 
> 'some people say'.
> > > 
> > > Anything else you may have read into what I wrote simply 
> isn't there.
> > > 
> > > Your accusations are defamatory. I insist that you withdraw them. 
> > > 
> 
> 
> 
>