Hello all!
In October 2019 I sent a mail on the mailing list
with a feature request for the new version 1.3. You
can find it still in the archive:Âhttps://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/201910/msg00000.html
To be honest, I've sent also some proposals for next ODF version -
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/202008/msg00000.html
Is there any reason, why no one answered to my
mail? Actually this missing feature is causing some
pain for my everydays work, so it would have been
perfect, if this was considered for v1.3. Maybe in a
future version?
Same question actually here.
Besides, I have one software development student, who wants to take
that Impress zooming presentation part from my propsal as his thesis
topic. My question is - how to proceed properly in order to get his
work applied to next ODF version? Found
https://www.oasis-open.org/open-repositories/ but in which
repository is ODP part of OpenDocument? Couldn't find that
repository nor process description, how it could be possible to
propose commit at proper moment.
Certainly not all of my proposals does not fit into thesis, so
everyone is welcome to join into discussion and development.
----
Thank you!
Edmund