← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Car emergency - all fine but unless Jos can handle the call, no ODF call today

From
Patrick Durusau <>
Date
2017-01-09T13:47:06+00:00
ID
Thread
Car emergency - all fine but unless Jos can handle the call, no ODF call today
Greetings!

Sorry but I have a local car emergency that I am the only one who can
handle it.

All are fine but I won't be able to make the call this AM (my AM).

Regrets but if Jos can handle the call, proceed but if not, cancel the call.

Apologies for the rough start of the new year.

Hope everyone is otherwise having a great week!

Patrick

-- 
Patrick Durusau

Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Editor, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor, ISO/IEC 13250-1, 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Another Word For It (blog): http://tm.durusau.net
Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread