RE: [regrep] Registry TC con call?

From
Breininger, Kathryn R <>
Date
2002-01-03T21:10:56+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [regrep] Registry TC con call?
Thanks Farrukh.  I should have included this in the minutes.  I will
remember next time.

So, our next telecon is scheduled for January 10th from 1:00 Pacific Time
(4:00 Eastern Time) for two hours.  I have scheduled our telecons bi-weekly
January 10th through June 27th.  The call in numbers and pass code are:

USA domestic toll free number: 1-888-791-6235
International phone number: 712-257-3539
Pass code: 99197#

Please send me any agenda items, and I will send out the agenda next week.

Hope you all had a good holiday!

Kathryn


-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 12:49 PM
To: Anne Fischer
Cc: Regrep
Subject: Re: [regrep] Registry TC con call?


Anne,

We had decided to not meet this week and instead meet next week 1/10  at
the usual time of 4pm US ET.

Anne Fischer wrote:

> Kathryn,
>  Do we have a conference call today?
>
> -Anne
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
> manager: <http://lists.oasis-open.org/ob/adm.pl>

--
Regards,
Farrukh



----------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
manager: <http://lists.oasis-open.org/ob/adm.pl>