Re: [regrep-semantic] Proposed EU address validation service

From
Farrukh Najmi <>
Date
2004-06-01T22:52:37+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [regrep-semantic] Proposed EU address validation service
Peter F Brown wrote:

>Hi Farrukh:
>One starting point would be to raise the issue at the Semantic Interoperability workshop in Norway later this month [1]. There will be representatives from the European Commission's eGovernment Unit there, with whom I have been in touch in recent days...
>
>Hans Aanesen will be there for the OASIS EPR-Forum, and I thought that David Webber would come to, although I don't see him as registered. I'm still waiting for a reply on funding to see whether I take part or not...
>
>I think the key is demonstrating that there are generic, standards-based technology solutions to the sort of issues that this sort of registry is raising....
>
>  
>
+1 on above

If given the opportunity to show the value of generic, standards-based 
technology solutions we will stand a good chance to get traction.

While I cannot travel for the event I offer to be avilable over the 
phone if needed to present or even give a remote demo via WebEx etc.

Thanks again for sharing this information.

-- 
Regards,
Farrukh