Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [regrep] Next regrep meeting: 9/16/2004

From
Breininger, Kathryn R <>
Date
2004-09-16T15:42:02+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [regrep] Next regrep meeting: 9/16/2004
I am back from vacation - and can chair if needed.  Is there an agenda
for this meeting?

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica J. Martin [mailto:] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 11:22 AM
To: Farrukh Najmi
Cc: 
Subject: Re: [regrep] Next regrep meeting: 9/16/2004


Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> Something has come up and I have to travel this week which prevents me
> from chairing the regrep TC meeting on Thursday as planned in the last

> TC meeting. I have asked Nikola Stojanovic to chair the meeting and he

> has agreed. I hope you have a very productive meeting and look forward

> to catching up through the minutes of the meeting. My apologies for 
> the change of plans.
>
> Thanks.
>
I will also send my regrets. Thanks.


To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of
the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgr
oup.php.
Next in thread → Next in month →