Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for December 9th telecon

From
Chiusano Joseph <>
Date
2004-12-09T12:11:43+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for December 9th telecon
Regarding item #6: Attached is the most recent e-mail on this topic,
where I sent my WS-I analysis to the listserv. I'm attaching this here
in case it did not make it to folks when I sent it last Thursday (though
it was in the archives).

Cheers,
Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World
 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:] 
> Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 7:10 PM
> To: ebXML Regrep (ebXML Regrep)
> Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for December 9th telecon
> Importance: High
> 
> This is a reminder and the agenda for our telecon on 
> Thursday, December 9th at 8:00 am PT.  Please note the call 
> in number and password!!
> 
> The telecon number and password are:
> Toll Free: 866-607-2011
> International: 702-477-6042
> Passcode: 4517267#
> Conference operator, in case you have problems: 206-655-2254
> Agenda:
> 	1. Minute taker
>  
> 	2. Minutes from last meeting, see
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.p
hp/10236/t
> elecon-summary-20041111.rtf
> 
> 	3. Follow-up actions from meeting with CBPC team (see minutes)
> 	
> 	4. OASIS Registry Interop Demo - how did it go?
> 
> 	5. OASIS Symposium in April - submission deadline Dec. 
> 13th  <<[members] OASIS Symposium - Call for Participation Deadline
> Approaching>> 
> 	6. Alignment with WS-I, WS-Security - status (see  
> 	
>  <<RE: [regrep] Alignment with WS-I, WS-Security, ...>> 
> 	7. ebXML Registry SAML Profile document
> 	
>  <<[regrep] Groups - ebXML Registry SAML Profile draft
> 2(ebRS-2.7-SAMLProfile2.pdf) uploaded>> 
> 	8. Schedule for v3.0, implementations
> 
> 	9. Other items
> 
> 	10. Next meeting
> 
> Please let me know if there are other items for the agenda.
> 
> 
> Kathryn Breininger
> 
> 
> 425-965-0182 phone
> 425-237-3491 fax
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>
Next in thread → Next in month →