← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: Information Models and their APIs [was: RE : [Fwd: [regrep] New ballot "Vote on cc-Review subteam report" (WAS RE:[regrep] Standards approval process)]]

From
Stojanovic, Nikola <>
Date
2005-01-19T04:35:44+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: Information Models and their APIs [was: RE : [Fwd: [regrep] New ballot "Vote on cc-Review subteam report" (WAS RE:[regrep] Standards approval process)]]
<Ivan>
When I retrieve a generic CC in reality I need to retrieve all
associated sub-component
...
</Ivan>

I cannot be specific about ABIE and other CCTS related issues, but it
does make sense to me that (assuming one needs to map XYZ Information
Model into ebRIM) it is also useful to have:

1) XYZ Information Model API
2) Implementation of XYZ Information Model API (constrained by the
mapping between XYZ and ebRIM) that utilizes ebRS.

Regards,
Nikola
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →