Hi Kathryn,
This is a reminder in case the message got lost in the healthy message
traffic we had in last few days. Please
comment on the request for additional meetings. Thanks.
Farrukh Najmi wrote:
> Hi Kathryn,
>
> First thank you for setting up all the special meetings we have had.
> We are making great progress in reviewing 3.0 specs thanks to that. We
> still have about half of RS and all of XML Schema, SQL Schema and WSDL
> to finish reviewing. This will require at least 3-4 meetings based on
> my calculation. I would like to check with you and the TC on the
> possibility of having special meeting in close proximity (say a 1.5
> hour meeting 4 days in a row). I know how difficult it is to find
> available times when everyone is free but we can do our best.
>
> May I suggest the following modified plan:
>
> -Tuesday 1/25 7AM-8:30AM PT (Finish RS Review)
>
> -Wednesday 1/26 7AM-8:30AM PT (Review XML Schema)
>
> -Thursday 1/27 8:30AM-9:30AM PT (previously scheduled, Review SQL
> Schema and WSDL, Farrukh posts draft 02 addressing all comments received)
>
> -Friday 1/28 7AM-8:30AM PT (Review changes in draft 02, Voice vote on
> TC approval of draft 02)
>
> IMHO, as long as we have quorum for each meeting we should schedule it
> even if there are folks that cannot make it.
> Those that cannot make it could send their comments via email in
> advance for email discussion.
>
> Above proposed plan would allow us to
>
> What do you and TC members think? If this plan is acceptable then I
> would suggest that people respond to this thread with one message
> indicating which of above meetings they cannot attend.
>
> PS: I can make each of the meetings proposed above. Thanks.
>
--
Regards,
Farrukh