Congratulations! One correction: xml global did xquery a couple years back on its registry...I have the scars from it :)
--
Matthew MacKenzie
-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi <>
To: <>
Sent: Sat Oct 29 20:27:20 2005
Subject: Re: [regrep] Introducing the Raining Data TigerLogic XDMS plug-in for freebXML Registry - from Ash Parikh
Ash Parikh wrote:
> Hi All,
> Here's introducing the Raining Data TigerLogic XDMS plug-in for
> freebXML Registry:
> http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/CaseStudies/RainingData
> <http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/CaseStudies/RainingData>
>
> Many thanks to Farrukh for all his assistance and guidance in
> developing the architecture and implementation for the plug-in.
>
Kudos to Ash, Mohammad and the Raining Data team on the development of
this plugin for freebXML Registry.
I am excited about this because it is bringing XQuery to and ebXML
Registry implementation for the first time.
As I recall several TC members have expressed interest in supporting
XQuery as a query syntax in a future version of our
standard and this work will allow us to gain valuable experience towards
that goal.
--
Regards,
Farrukh