Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [regrep] leaving Adobe . . . .

From
Breininger, Kathryn R <>
Date
2005-12-10T01:34:59+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [regrep] leaving Adobe . . . .
Remember to send e-mail to Peter's new address if you want 
to reach him (from his signature below: ).  He may not be getting mail from the Adobe 
address.  Miko, I forwarded this to his yahoo 
address.

 

Kathryn Breininger 
Boeing Library Services 
425-965-0182 phone 

 

From: Miko Matsumura 
[mailto:] 
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 4:22 
PM
To: Peter Kacandes; ebXML Regrep
Subject: RE: [regrep] 
leaving Adobe . . . .

Peter, want to come to 
Infravio? Lets talk... Send me a res so I can promote you inside of my 
company...

From: Peter Kacandes [mailto:] 

Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:27 AM
To: ebXML 
Regrep
Cc: 
Subject: [regrep] leaving Adobe 
. . . .

Dear Friends and 
Colleagues,

 

Yesterday, I was informed that as a 
result of the Adobe acquisition of Macromedia, my position has been made 
redundant. Consequently, I will no longer be able to represent Adobe on the 
OASIS ebXML Registry/Repository TC.

 

It has been a great pleasure and 
honor working with you all, who are such a talented set of individuals and a 
great team.

 

Naturally, I will begin immediately 
searching for a new position (have to pay the mortgage, after 
all!!).

 

If you should happen to hear of 
anyone looking for a talented and experienced software product manager and 
marketer, please feel free to refer me to them.

 

I won’t clutter up the alias with my 
resume, but if you might be interested in having a copy to pass on to potential 
contacts please feel free to contact me at my personal email address (cc’ed) and 
I would be happy to provide you with one.

 

Please accept my warmest wishes for 
a happy holiday season.

 

Sincerely 
yours,

 

Peter 
Kacandes

650 714 
2042

Next in thread → Next in month →