← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Pre-Holiday Registry Riddle (Requesting Quick Feedback)

From
Chiusano Joseph <>
Date
2005-12-21T21:14:02+00:00
ID
Thread
Pre-Holiday Registry Riddle (Requesting Quick Feedback)
Here's a pre-holiday 
registry riddle that I would value feedback on:

 

Knowing that ebXML 
Registry can be thought of as a service registry, and assuming (hypotetically) 
that you were asked to categorize an ebXML Registry as either a "data registry" 
or a "metadata registry", which of the 2 choices ("data" or "metadata") would 
you pick?

 

The reason I ask is 
that I hear both choices discussed in various forums, and I know that one 
person's data registry may be another person's metadata registry (and 
vice-versa).

 

Thanks - and Happy 
Holidays!

 

Joe

 

Joseph Chiusano

Associate

Booz Allen Hamilton

 

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100

Washington, DC 20005

O: 202-508-6514  

C: 202-251-0731

Visit us online@ http://www.boozallen.com
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread