← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Did we decide to cancel and wait until Oct. 1 for our next telecon?

From
Breininger, Kathryn R <>
Date
2009-09-17T14:39:36+00:00
ID
Thread
Did we decide to cancel and wait until Oct. 1 for our next telecon?
I seem to remember that was our decision, but did not capture it in the minutes last time...


Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →