> I'm concerned about getting the Use Case & Reqmnts scoped-out/agreed
> soon so that we remain focused and make progress towards getting to
> V 1.0 soon.
Zahid,
You have an at least 3-months (?) lead on this part compared to all new-comers
and the work of the TC.
For instance chall-resp authentication, is that already out before we actually start?
According to the *draft* it is out but the draft has not been voted upon in the TC.
I find that a bit strange, particularly when I note the huge benefits you gain at a
rather marginal cost [protocol overhead, complexity].
But of course such a change would screw up the schedule quite a bit.
On the other hand, isn't that the risk you do by taking an item to standardization that
other members (sometimes even the majority), may not agree with goals of the orginal developer(s)?
I would be very happy to see this one *formally* resolved *now* by the *TC*, as it will have
such a major impact on the rest of this work. If you want, I can prepare a document showing
what you gain/lose by going to C-R A. Or can such a decision really wait until the first f2f?
Or is it already settled?
Regards
Anders Rundgren